Anime Shipping Discussion

Kris

I had issues deciding whether to put this in the Mature Discussion section or not, considering shipping discussions usually end in big flame wars... Anyway, I was just curious if anyone else had any ship preferences or such.

I guess I'll kick this off with a list of ships I support.

Naruto: NaruSaku
Bleach: IchiHime
Soul Eater: KidxMaka
Fairy Tail: NatsuLisa, GrayxErza, LokixLucy
The Pet girl of Sakura Hall: SorataxNanami
Clannad: TomoyaxKyou (I DON'T CARE! /denial)
Oreimo: KyousukexAyase
Kokoro Connect: TaichixHisLittleSister (...)

I'm sure there're more, but meh, that should be sufficient.

Begin!

PS: Make sure to hide spoilers.

XD it's all good, I always thought Naruto and Hinata looked good together
Yes, Naruto standing with his hands at his hips and waving because somehow that works, while Hinata is looking in the wrong direction, with her hands infront of her, looking at the ground, standing next to him, twidling her thumbs... And being entirely useless.
Naruto and Sakura look much, much, much better together.
Besides, NaruSaku mirrors Naruto's parents, is heavily foreshadowed, and is pretty much now confirmed unless Kishi pulls one of those douchey plot twists he's so fond of.

I had issues deciding whether to put this in the Mature Discussion section or not, considering shipping discussions usually end in big flame wars... Anyway, I was just curious if anyone else had any ship preferences or such.

I guess I'll kick this off with a list of ships I support.

Naruto: NaruSaku
Bleach: IchiHime
Fairy Tail: NatsuLisa, GrayxErza, LokixLucy
The Pet girl of Sakura Hall: SorataxNanami
Clannad: TomoyaxKyou (I DON'T CARE! /denial)
Oreimo: KyousukexAyase
Kokoro Connect: TaichixHisLittleSister (...)

I'm sure there're more, but meh, that should be sufficient.

Begin!

PS: Make sure to hide spoilers.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. SoulxMaka. <3

Go read Sword Art Online 16.5. If that's not a "confirmed ship." Then they must... Live in America.

(Yes, I realize 16.5 isn't 100% canon.)

16.5?

As far as I'm aware there's only 13 light novels that have been released so far.

C'mon, we all know they're made for eachother, and well... Liz... I don't know. KidxMaka just seems great. Soul is irrelevent after all.

Please tell me why Soul is irrelevant. If it's the fact that he is a weapon, look at Spirit and Kami. They're together even though Spirit's a weapon.

16.5?

As far as I'm aware there's only 13 light novels that have been released so far.
Chapter 16.5 was the 16.5th chapter of the first volume. xD
Apparently it was actually written the creator of SAO, but I need to look around a little more to make sure.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she did write it... A light novel author that knows how to confirm a ship... The world has ended.
Please tell me why Soul is irrelevant. If it's the fact that he is a weapon, look at Spirit and Kami. They're together even though Spirit's a weapon.
I wasn't being serious about the comment, I just never liked Soul. :L

FairyTail: Natsu & Lisana; Erza & Jerral
Reborn: Tsuna & Haru
TWGOK: Keima & Tenri
Noblesse: Shinwoo & Seira
Nisekoi: Characters too immature to make a pairing.
Beelzebub: Himekawa & Kugayama

Chapter 16.5 was the 16.5th chapter of the first volume. xD
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she did write it... A light novel author that knows how to confirm a ship... The world has ended.

I wasn't being serious about the comment, I just never liked Soul. :L

Y u no like Soul? :l

Carnival Corporation & plc.: Princess x P&O

Come on you sick high seas fucks you know this is titanic

Back