• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

another h4x0r

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00bus

his name is icepick. his ****ing wallhacks were lagging the server, trust me it was completely evident. he kept trying to say that he just lagged alot and that was why he jumps from one place to another. 3 words: TOTAL ****ING BULL****, afurrynoob and a few other ppl can vouch for this.
the exact time was around 1:25 central time.
the map: BOOM!
player's name: IcepicK
complaint: wallhacks and server-detrimental lag
...thats it

when i camped in the tunnel in front of spawn he went over me and started walling me, didnt look, check my spawn/roof/other tunnels
i didnt move or fire my gun

(i think in italy his name was otto cuz some ppl were accusing otto of wall hacking the map b4)

steam id?

Now i have a suggestion double, u should make one of those steam ID scan type thingys i see on other servers and they have to agree to the scan or kicked as soon as they say no

why are u confused??????? i said u might get mad cause when i suggested the invisible wall everyone goes; "That wont help ****"

yea it really wouldnt, cuz ppl will just keep complaining about the invisible wall, then they would flame you about coming up with the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back