Any similar servers to old server?

Eklip_Z

Hello everyone,

I played on Team9000 a few years ago and enjoyed it a lot, it was actually the first server I got into and I was pretty sad to see it go. I've searched for servers similar to Team900 but to no avail. I'm curious whether you guys knew any servers like the old Team9000 server? You know... simple spawn, non pvp, Towny etc.

Thanks guys. :)

If you mean the classic one you can download ClassiCube and play on some servers i recommend Classic Revival

PvP and Towny means survival.

Eklip_Z, if you used to play as Cupcake1241 (I looked on namemc.com) then I vaguely remember you from the version 1.0-1.2.5 world (https://survival.sites.team9000.net/map/?worldname=world_release) and maybe a later world briefly. Tsysin and I run a server where that map is accessible, and same with a much more recent one. There's no Towny, but there are only mobs in particular parts of the world (so it's like Towny in that way) and it's whitelisted so no issues with grief. It's also got very few players too :) The player numbers on official Team 9000 servers decreased a lot after the 1.0 world, and this isn't an official one and isn't advertised. In the unlikely event you're interested in joining us, PM me.

Back