Anyone interested in voice acting?

Doomy20

Hey guys. :)

I was just wondering if anyone here would be interested in voice acting.

I'm working on a Minecraft fantasy show.

Basically, I have over 30 characters right now. About half of them are already cast. I am having a hard time finding enough eligible people who want to do it.

My characters are anywhere from 20-70 years old. If you are interested and believe your voice sounds somewhere within that age group, please contact me. :)

You also need a good microphone of course.

Thanks, hope to hear from some of you. :)

I would! Don't know how good I'd be though lol

You are welcome to try. :) You need a good mic and skype of course. There are only a couple of female voices out of all the characters, I'm hoping your voice can fit the queen.

Anyway, I just need to know your skype if you are interested.

possibly... i'm wondering if others haven't replied to this thread because of how relatively new you are to the community. definitely hop on Mumble sometime and get to know the others, i'm sure from there you can ask around and get to know more than the letters typed in a thread reply.

as for vocals, I've been able to pull of sounding male, comes with having a voice that's shifted from Soprano to mezzo-soprano-alto.

possibly... i'm wondering if others haven't replied to this thread because of how relatively new you are to the community. definitely hop on Mumble sometime and get to know the others, i'm sure from there you can ask around and get to know more than the letters typed in a thread reply.

as for vocals, I've been able to pull of sounding male, comes with having a voice that's shifted from Soprano to mezzo-soprano-alto.

Thanks for the info. :)

I'd like to hear the voices you can make. There is a chance you will fit one of the female characters. If not, I guess it would be interesting to see if you can sound like a guy.

I'm going to need your skype so I can contact you. :)

Back