Anyone know how to get rid of the most annoyingly mind shattering migraine ever?

Kurtis

Someone help me find a way to get rid of this migraine before I pull my brain out of my ears. Please. I'll love you forever. Thanks <3

Caffeine is supposedly good for headaches, one of the ingredients in all the over the counter "_______ Migraine" pills.

Thanks for the suggestions though, more aspirin it is. At least until I get my hands on a massive amount of chocolate. :3

i don't have any ideas, but, i usually drink water and stay away from any computers or tv, your eyes might be stressed out causing the painful headache. but i hope it goes away :)

Difficult considering that Kurtis is searching for a migraine cure on an internet forum of all places...

he kinda did come to a bunch of nerds who stare at pc screens all day, and whom have probably had a bunch of migranes. I used to get them all the time in High School.

my method, was taking 2 excedrine migrane pills and sleeping in a dark room for a couple hours....works every time.

I get bad headaches sometimes, most likely from staring at a 42" LCD only 3 feet from my face.

What I do, pop 2 advil, drink, and take a LONG hot shower. The hot water soothes the pain, and usually by the time I get out (20 mins later) the pain medicine has kicked in. If it has not subsided, it is usually a little less painful, and I will just go to sleep immediately after the shower in a dark, quiet room.

I hope you get better, headaches suck.

he kinda did come to a bunch of nerds who stare at pc screens all day, and whom have probably had a bunch of migranes. I used to get them all the time in High School.

my method, was taking 2 excedrine migrane pills and sleeping in a dark room for a couple hours....works every time.

used same method in high school, worked 90% of time.

Don't know what kind of thing you should take, but whatever it may be, you should use what these pony did XD

Only thing I can think of s some Aspirin C, lie down, watch whatever I like to see and not to fucking move.... :mad:

Well, whatever works for you.

Attachments

• more drugs.png
    more drugs.png
    1 MB · Views: 96
Back