• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Anyone selling Mycelium?

StTheo

I'd be willing to trade or pay for a block or two of Mycelium. I don't have a lot of diamonds on me at the moment (4 exactly, sold others at spawn), but I do have about a dozen double-chests of raw materials. I also have a few golden pickaxes I was trying to enchant (to try to get a better chance at "Silk Touch"), and 2 of them have Fortune II enchantments.

I'd be willing to trade or pay for a block or two of Mycelium. I don't have a lot of diamonds on me at the moment (4 exactly, sold others at spawn), but I do have about a dozen double-chests of raw materials. I also have a few golden pickaxes I was trying to enchant (to try to get a better chance at "Silk Touch"), and 2 of them have Fortune II enchantments.
^^^^

Ill pay $10-15 for 2-5 blocks

we're still working it out, it will be pretty expensive though.

More expensive than diamonds, simply because of its nature and how spreadable it is.

For sure buying in bulk will be much cheaper and you can always make an offer with things other than money; (i.e silk touch tools)

we're still working it out, it will be pretty expensive though.

More expensive than diamonds, simply because of its nature and how spreadable it is.

For sure buying in bulk will be much cheaper and you can always make an offer with things other than money; (i.e silk touch tools)
Ta.
I'm interested. Any rough pricing?

The Empire has mycelium to sell, and ill personally come out to you. How many blocks do you need? for 4 diamonds, i could give your roughly 2 blocks of mycelium. Just let me know,mmkay? I say roughly because 4 diamonds doesnt go far anymore, the equivilant of 200$ is 10 diamonds, but i do have a project im working on, so for 200$ i could give you 5 blocks of mycelium.

Back