• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Application:Zennai

Zennai

In-Game Name: Zennai

Why do you want to join?: My greatest interest is in Long-Term Survival, I am not fond of creative or PvP.

New?: Joined Apr 24, 2011

T9K Friends on Minecraft: Jazz007, DarkPrime25, David

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Not banned.

Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Understood.

Currently pending review - beyond other members, have you been part of any towns on prior Survival worlds?

I had an entirely unremarkable and unfinished tower in Minetopia, then took a hiatus from MC until 1.0.

In the 1.0 world, I shared a town with some friends. The town's name was "Sanctuary Fortress," and was on the northwestern peninsula, in the middle of a tundra area. Other members you may know that resided there are Jazz007, DarkPrime25, and FRESCODUDE.

(I understand the hesitation, I have a knack for being invisible.)

Perhaps listing T9k friends in general would be a better indication of who could vouch for someone.

Though that may take too long.

Frescodude? Ah man, sorry denied :cool: Just kidding, any approval of Patch's is good enough for me. Approved and added.

Back