April Fools Day Thread. What are you going to do?

Creeper

So it's April Fools tomorrow/today. Any evil plans you guys have in store?

april-fools.jpg

Wake up my brother early in the morning who cant think for half shit when hes half awake and tell him to get ready for school. Then see how prepared he gets before he realizes its Sunday.

• Mix up all the bags of cereal from the cereal boxes
  • Stick post-its notes under every computer mouse in the household
  • Plastic wrap over the toilet seat
  • Change birthdate on facebook to April 1st
  • Switch all the keys on the keyboards
  • Put a rubber band around the sink's sprayer handle
  • Somehow obtain and hide many different alarm clocks in someone's room and set the alarm very early in the morning

• Somehow obtain and hide many different alarm clocks in someone's room and set the alarm very early in the morning
You.. are the worst type of person :3

It's at the end of April Fool's Day, and surprisingly, I've been too busy joypuking to prank anyone.

But I guess there's still time to swap the sugar with the salt, and shit.

so much win there cathy XD

I have a forum that me and my friends hang out on. Some of them, such as Beese, enjoy spamming the word 'PENGUINS' repeatedly in the chat. So, for April fools day, I changed everything in the forum to penguins. Everything.

I have a forum that me and my friends hang out on. Some of them, such as Beese, enjoy spamming the word 'PENGUINS' repeatedly in the chat. So, for April fools day, I changed everything in the forum to penguins. Everything.
Yes.

Everything was penguins.

EVERYTHING.

This reminds me of the penguin quests from runescape for some reason...
Well, it is actually supposed to be a reference to The Yu Gi Oh Abridged Series, when that guy kept saying PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGUINS PENGU-

I'll stop right there.

Back