• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

AsassinOfShadows' Ban Appeal

Hi, I'm AsassinOfShadows.

I've come to appeal for griefing the road in the Classic Server. This wasn't expected because I didn't know I did it. But i do have 1 question:
Whose road did I grief?
If any of you can unban me I woud be very grateful. I didn't mean to grief, because I didn't know I griefed. This place is the first server I ever joined in MC Classic, and I want to return.

AsassinOfShadows

Hey AsassinOfShadows. You were banned by Damashki. I will inform him of this appeal and he may be able to answer the question of whose road was griefed. Please be patient.

Ohai~
It seems you griefed a road in classic sometime around July 23, 2013. Due to the amount of time that has passed since the ban, I can't exactly recall in detail which road you griefed, but I can assure you I don't ban randomly. :p

If you're willing to read the /rules once you log back in, I'll be willing to give you another chance.
(btw, you posted the thread in the wrong section)

PS: If any forum mods happen to come across this ban appeal, I would appreciate it if you could move it to the classic section. I lack the ability to do so.

So... does that mean you're willing to read the /rules once logging back in? Hoping to receive a confirmation from you.

Back