• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Attention Kmart shoppers

Butt_Rag

Wouldn't it be nice to have some extra crud in the shop? Its not a big deal i'm just saying that at the end of the month after i've paid my admin rent I still have a couple thousand points I could spend on some accessories or new abilities. Some of my suggested additions would be:

Hats - 1k-100k depending on level of awesomeness
new weapon skins - 10-50k
new name colors - 100k +
new player skins (not the platinum ones) -monthly rent-

Insert your own ideas here and whether you like this idea or not. Personally I think it rocks.

i agree 100% i been payin $8 a month and i feel that we need hates and new skins mabye some new cool trail styles like skulls but i know Wooty is very busy so we got to waite :D

Hmm, Maybe for Gold Admin and Platinum Admins we can have gravity controles such as changing the gravity higher or lower then 800.

And for skills, maybe a jetpack?

Yeah, there was a Gear server that had jetpack like a year ago, I don't know what happened to it.

Yeah, there was a Gear server that had jetpack like a year ago, I don't know what happened to it.

Why did it make two posts -.- .

Back