• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Bambi's Builds (Portfolio)

BambiSama

I want to have a thread to put my creations in case I lose them, so I figured I would copy off of some others here and make a little build thread :3 It's my (BambiSama's) build portfolio. It will have all the builds that I do in the t9k server in it.

These are my builds thus-far. Expect lots more, especially considering that all these are from two weeks of building. Well, enjoy.

This was my first creation in this server :3
MC1.PNG
MC2.PNG
MC3.PNG
MC4.PNG

MC1.1.PNG
MC1.2.PNG
MC1.3.PNG

MC3.1.PNG
MC3.2.PNG
MC3.3.PNG
MC3.4.PNG
MC3.5.PNG
MC3.6.PNG
MC3.7.PNG
MC3.8.PNG

MC4.1.PNG
MC4.2.PNG
MC4.3.PNG

CMC1 (one).PNG
CMC1 (two).PNG

CMC2 (five).PNG
CMC2 (four).PNG
CMC2 (one).PNG
CMC2 (three).PNG
CMC2 (two).PNG

CMC3.1 (trololol).PNG
CMC3.2 (trololol).PNG
CMC3.3 (easter).PNG

"Aww! A Tunnel of Love! It's so cute. Let's go in it. / Oh, it's pretty short, isn't it? Where's the ex-I see it! That's the exit. / This is a long drop. Where did... Where did the pink go? Why is it so dark? / Ow! That hurt... Where am-... 'Forever Alone'? Really? You're such a f-ck-ng troll. Good think we have the spawn command >.>' !"
CMC4 (one).PNG
CMC4 (two).PNG
CMC4 (three).PNG
CMC4 (four).PNG

CMC5 (one).PNG

This is what I'm working on right now. It's not done yet. Forgive the high fog, and I'll put more pictures up when I get the chance ;P
CMC 6-1.PNG
CMC 6-2.PNG
CMC 6-3.PNG
CMC 6-4.PNG
CMC 6-5.PNG
CMC 6-6.PNG
CMC 6-7.PNG

Rainbow buildings and towers take so much extra effort, and I never get any reward out of them. It's so... ugly. But w/e. Enjoy.
CMC 7-1.PNG
CMC 7-2.PNG
CMC 7-3.PNG

Fuuuuuushwah.
I just noticed a flaw in the "S" =o=

Ah, well. I'll fix it later ;O

Edit:
Also, a few guests decided to join me in the Easter spirit and made their own Ugly Bun statues >D I hereby declare Operation: "Ugly!Bun" a success~

Back