• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ban appeal: babybacon

I'm just saying what is happening. And actually contrary to what waffles said, Twisted was not unbanned. She made a new account once she turned 13.

And the underage thing is a LEGAL issue, that's why he gets so upset about it more than anything else.
So wait... If you are banned for being under 13, then turn 13 and make a new account.. That is not against the rules in anyway possible? Ban evasion does not count under that?

So wait... If you are banned for being under 13, then turn 13 and make a new account.. That is not against the rules in anyway possible? Ban evasion does not count under that?
I'm pretty sure I've even heard Woot directly tell someone to create a new account when they turned 13 when he banned them, once.

I'm not entirely positive, but pretty sure. But don't quote me.

I'm sorry if I accidentally took part of this commotion. But I do know that I was under-aged, the moment I stepped on Minecraft classic. I also understand what csi means by a "Core Group". I've seen bans from this group, and I've seen them be unbanned in matters of days. If babybacon is also having the same trouble I seem to be having, then I truly understand the meaning of selective favoritism. I ask that wooty, or even just an admin, please take a look at our ban appeals.

I'm sorry if I accidentally took part of this commotion. But I do know that I was under-aged, the moment I stepped on Minecraft classic. I also understand what csi means by a "Core Group". I've seen bans from this group, and I've seen them be unbanned in matters of days. If babybacon is also having the same trouble I seem to be having, then I truly understand the meaning of selective favoritism. I ask that wooty, or even just an admin, please take a look at our ban appeals.
People banned from the "Core Group" weren't banned for lying about their age, they were banned for being tools. The rules state that anyone banned for being underage and lying about it will NOT be unbanned. You become a member of the "Core Group" by being mature(ish) and following the rules. We/They've been members for a decent amount of time and we have not caused many issues. I'm not claiming to be in this group, nor am I claiming to have never broken the rules here, I can name at least 3 messages about my behavior from Wooty alone. My point is that there are rules for a reason, and while some of our "Core Group" members have broken some of our rules from time to time, they haven't broken the only rule in place for legal issues. What none of you seem to be understanding is that for members of Team9000 to be allowed here at an age younger than 13, Woot would have to get everyone's parental agreements for you to be on a site that contains such mature content. If one of your parents were to stumble across one of the many inappropriate forums/posts on here, there could be a large lawsuit on his hands. If you still can't understand why this rule is taken so seriously, I feel you are still too young to be a member of Team9000 and should go play Neopets.

1386258277199.jpg
True, but you get what I'm saying.

I prefer the term 'associated whores' but friends works. I made a new account anyways and I suggest you do the same Luke
Future reference, and not to be mean or start more beef or anything, but the rule says permanently IP banned. Not account.

Future reference, and not to be mean or start more beef or anything, but the rule says permanently IP banned. Not account.
Well apparently mumble works fine with the TotallyNotBacon account so the IP ban might be broke or a lie (probably broken)

Back