• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Appeal/ DarkScratches

DarkScratches

Hello, my name is DarkScratches.

I was banned about a month ago for ''Lava killing'' i am aware that lava is disabled now in the game so that i will not be tempted again to attack people with it. for that notice i would like to be unbanned and i asure you that all i want to do i play now

Thank you DarkScratches

Hello, my name is DarkScratches.

I was banned about a month ago for ''Lava killing'' i am aware that lava is disabled now in the game so that i will not be tempted again to attack people with it. for that notice i would like to be unbanned and i asure you that all i want to do i play now

Thank you DarkScratches
Hello Dark,
It appears you want to be unbanned in survival, Please post here https://www.team9000.net/forums/ban-appeals-abuse-reports-admin-requests.31/

If you were infact looking to be unbanned on classic, You were banned by Dasbeast for griefing a house, Before i inform him of this appeal, Please reply with which one you want to appeal.

Banned in both Survival AND Classic? Just leave him banned >.> He has killed me before by breaking a block under me in the wild.

Banned in both Survival AND Classic? Just leave him banned >.> He has killed me before by breaking a block under me in the wild.

Classic and Survival are treated as separate servers. What happens in one does not affect the outcome of the other, unless the level of the offence(s) broken was very high. You cannot kill players in Classic, so this discussion here relates to his Classic ban only.

If you want to discuss about his Survival shenanigans, do it in the appropriate section. As it was mentioned before:

Please read This.
----

Back on track... Please wait for Dasbeast's prompt response. He can be quite busy, so patience is necessary.

um my minecraft name is "magicpicklesa" and i was banned from the classic online server for grief ... but i didnt grief anything! i think you guys banned me because i was taking apart the statue that someone else griefed and moving it somewhere else then someone else griefed that one !!!!!! so if possble please respond if you can undo this ban ... i promise i didnt do a thing!!!

i got banned on minecraft classic Team 9000 surver for grieving a log house and i sincerly appologize. i didnt accually want to grieve it, i use a laptop and i accidentally double taped the touchpad which made my character break repetedly.

i got banned on minecraft classic Team 9000 surver for grieving a log house and i sincerly appologize. i didnt accually want to grieve it, i use a laptop and i accidentally double taped the touchpad which made my character break repetedly.
Please make your own appeal.

Back