• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Appeal for Anaxo - What the hell?

Anaxo

Can someone please tell me why I was banned on the 1.8 pre-release creative server?

I meant in no way to crash the server, I'm not planning on using tnt ever again. My sincere apologies, I was being an idiot.

By the way, it wasn't me who crashed the survival server, it was redhaze. I was on the survival server at the time it crashed, I was killed because of it from suffocating in a wall. after it crashed I got onto the creative server and detonated about 20 tnt give or take a few. No more.

Excuse me, earlier that day I lit off some tnt, it did not crash the server, in fact, no one noticed until I told them that I did. later last night I was on the survival server when it crashed, so I know it was not me who crashed it. Either way, yes, I was being stupid with tnt, and I'm sorry for that, if I'm unbanned I won't be doing it again.

I've always thought you to be a respectable person, I'm not bs'ing here. I take blame for over-using tnt, however I do not take blame for crashing the server.

Lol you speak in a very condescending tone manner. Saying you were online when it crashed isn't an alibi. I highly doubt you were banned accidently.

Looking past the above.. You never seemed to intentionally try to break things, so meh. Maybe past behaviour will be taken into account.

Lol you speak in a very condescending tone manner. Saying you were online when it crashed isn't an alibi. I highly doubt you were banned accidently.

Looking past the above.. You never seemed to intentionally try to break things, so meh. Maybe past behaviour will be taken into account.

Sorry, not trying to be condescending here at all, just trying to be cordial. My case is that I've learned my lesson, won't be doing it again, if it does then obviously you have the right to ban be for good. Question - So it's Woot who makes the final decision, then?

Anyhow , I'm extremely bored right now... The survival won't work for me due to lagg (I think it's because I died and had a ton of xp that dropped on the ground, atleast I was told.).

Vouch post by GreenEarth,

Anaxo is a good community member at Phoenix Peak and has helped many a members build stuff, from my experience.
You should give him another chance if he really did cause the crash, and from the looks of forum posts, many a people
went tnt happy :/ but I don't know for sure.

-Green

PS: I have invented a new equation

Player item accessibility α ( visual quality of server ) ^ -1

Vouch post by GreenEarth,

Anaxo is a good community member at Phoenix Peak and has helped many a members build stuff, from my experience.
You should give him another chance if he really did cause the crash, and from the looks of forum posts, many a people
went tnt happy :/ but I don't know for sure.

-Green

PS: I have invented a new equation

Player item accessibility α ( visual quality of server ) ^ -1
Thanks for the vouch XP

Just to throw this out there, I was placing tons of TNT and blowing it all up (not peoples builds or around spawn of course) and it wasn't lagging the server at all. In fact it seems like there have been improvements in the coding that make it not lag at all...

If he was banned for lagging the server, I call BS.

I just want to mention one thing. I am not taking sides, but in this --> https://www.team9000.net/threads/re...to-be-put-on-survival-mode-in-creative.12448/ thread on the first page Ustulo specifies that it WAS Anaxio who blew up the TNT and that looks like more than 20 TNT. If you look at the picture, you can also see that Shadowwolf can back me up. I know it is a test server... but you can't just go around crashing servers. I mean seriously, you should know better.

I just want to mention one thing. I am not taking sides, but in this --> https://www.team9000.net/threads/re...to-be-put-on-survival-mode-in-creative.12448/ thread on the first page Ustulo specifies that it WAS Anaxio who blew up the TNT and that looks like more than 20 TNT. If you look at the picture, you can also see that Shadowwolf can back me up. I know it is a test server... but you can't just go around crashing servers. I mean seriously, you should know better.
This is true, but I happened to be in the thicket of the explosion, where all the lag should've been, and I had almost no lag at all.

I was near anaxo when he was detonating that TNT. I told him not to do it, and he did it anyway, and it only caused a little lag, and then about 10 minutes later the server crashed. Ustulo and I are witnesses, I confirm that he detonated ~20 TNT, and it did not lag at all or a little. So I would say he should get unbanned, because he had no intentions of crashing the server.

Before I did detonate some of you may remember me saying something along the lines of "TNT was made less cpu instensive ( either that or woot needs to return NASA's computer). I had already detonated plenty of tnt on singleplayer and it didn't crash me like it used to. And besides, you heard that I did not cause the server crash. And rsmv is an asshole, he knows that I did not crash the server. If you'll look at his forum post you'll notice he completely makes up a quote from me "I love tnt, it's the only thing I know how to use" I ABSOUTELY did NOT say that.

Back