• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ban appeal for ikew2000

ikew2000

i would like a ban appeal for ikew2000. i was banned 38 weeks ago for grief. i shouldn't have done it i know and i've had a lot of time to think about it. please consider my ban appeal and sorry for the trouble.

thank you,
ikew2000

i would like a ban appeal for ikew2000. i was banned 3 years, two weeks, and 6 days ago for grief that i fixed. i shoudnt have done it i know and ive had a lot of time to think about it. please consider my ban appeal and sorry for the trouble.

thank you,
ikew2000

Hey there Ikew2000. so here's the info from your info on classic, you were banned 38 weeks ago, or banned during November of 2012; not 3 years ago.

your ban information also says that you griefed multiple builds, not for grief that you fixed. you were banned by lzice, who hasn't been active in some time; so if an admin takes care of this, or I am allowed to, I will handle this further. Just please be patient.

Ohai again Ikew, i was informed that i could handle this appeal, so you seem rather sorry for griefing and you understand your mistake. i'll give you another chance, so long as you read /rules the next time you're on the server mmk?

Appeal accepted, User unbanned.

close the thread?

Back