• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ban appeal for jellyfishdragon and creeperSslayer11

jellyfishdragon

got banned by tbarius for saying some1 has put a swastika here then came on a other account to say plz unban he refused so i said that is admin abuse the banned me for description troll im am now like wt* post aggre is this is admin abuse im only 11 so i had to put in fake dob cos whoever was that smart to add that not a well done

got banned by tbarius for saying some1 has put a swastika here then came on a other account to say plz unban he refused so i said that is admin abuse the banned me for description troll im am now like wt* post aggre is this is admin abuse im only 11 so i had to put in fake dob cos whoever was that smart to add that not a well done
Lying about your age and being under 13 on this site/server is also bannable

You built the swastika, then tried to argue you didn't on the second account accusing me to abusing you for banning. We have block history here, we see all. If you'd have owned up to your foul deeds, we'd be at a different moment right now. Why do you want to play here when what you seem to value most in minecraft, we ban?

[2012-05-26 12:43:33] jellyfishdragon: admins i see sawsastica
[2012-05-26 12:43:35] Click the block that you would like to test
[2012-05-26 12:43:36] History on this block is Unknown
[2012-05-26 12:43:40] This block was placed by jellyfishdragon

[2012-05-26 12:43:33] jellyfishdragon: admins i see sawsastica
[2012-05-26 12:43:35] Click the block that you would like to test
[2012-05-26 12:43:36] History on this block is Unknown
[2012-05-26 12:43:40] This block was placed by jellyfishdragon
i wounder y no one seems to think that the admins can't see who built something

and i did not know we could not make a sawsastica i made one in my house the first time i played the server guess i know now

and i did not know we could not make a sawsastica i made one in my house the first time i played the server guess i know now
It is rule #2 when you type /rules.
"No Hitler Skins or Swastikas. You will be permanently banned on your first offense."

The more you know.

This raises even more questions...

Why would you build one in the first place!?!

this is what happened with me

Attachments

• rfrfrfrfrefd.png
    rfrfrfrfrefd.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 137
Back