• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ban appeal: Stratadon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratadon

So I am not sure why I was banned from the homepage, chat and mumble but if I did something wrong, please tell me exactly what it was so that I can address it and make amends. I assume it had to do with drawing on the homepage, but from what I can remember I did not draw anything inappropriate that would not be tolerated on the forums.

i'd imagine if you were scribbling over other people's work that was still in progress, that might have been cause for a ban. Unfortunately, the way the drawring homepage, chat and mumble are structured, getting a ban from the homepage applies to the other two areas. don't worry, there were some others that got banned during Woot's further tweaks...

All I know is the last thing I did before getting banned was help erase the entire page because it was full with scribbles and no actual work. I use mumble and chat often, so this is very inconvenient for me. If he could address the situation, that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back