• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Appeals / Abuse Reports / Admin Requests

TiptoePlague

Hi this is TiptoePlague i was recently banned for grief of spawn?? i was online with an admin yesterday morning like around 3-4am playing and the admin was pretty upset about people changing things in the south village near spawn i told him that i had supplies there just in case i got sent back but he said it was ok as long as you are not living there. I did not expect to get banned i will remove anything of mine in that village.

Sorry about the second post, waited 30 mins and didn't see anything, wasn't sure if the first one was posted. And just to add i was banned PERMANENTLY no wait period and no warning, incredibly unfair to not at least have been warned.

The signs at the village explicitly state that grief is bannable, that's what we consider fair warning. Your other thread has been responded to.

Back