• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Kristopher449 for lava grief and item stealing

ARC360

I was going to my house and it was covered in lava and when i went to my slime farm he filled it with lava but i got a picture of him blocking it up. he broke all my glass stole all my tourchs (2 stacks worth) took all my diamonds 39 of them and greifed my places, please ban him!

photo.JPG
photo (1).JPG
photo.JPG
photo (1).JPG

We can't really tell whats going on here. learn to use the print screen button. and you need more proof

All this proves is you took a picture of kristopher in your build..

Edit: Also, why did you not claim your plot of land? with 39 diamonds (which equals 780$) you could have bought more than enough to make your chests protected..

It saves your snapshots in your .minecraft folder, get to it by going to C:\Users\[yourname]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots, then upload the file!

<-- Witness
Kristopher (or whatever his name is) did grief a few unoccupied homes 250 blocks away from spawn when i was on my way to sell some diamonds to trader bill. and I truly believe that he is guilty of grief and stealing.
Also... Are you affiliated with any town? If so, why did you not build in your own territory?

I trust that Kristopher griefed you; However next time when you report somebody, the admins will need more proof.

<-- Witness
Kristopher (or whatever his name is) did grief a few unoccupied homes 250 blocks away from spawn when i was on my way to sell some diamonds to trader bill. and I truly believe that he is guilty of grief and stealing.
Also... Are you affiliated with any town? If so, why did you not build in your own territory?

I trust that Kristopher griefed you; However next time when you report somebody, the admins will need more proof.
Second-
When I died and was heading back to caprica, I saw him remove a sign and do some damage to a build...
He should be banned

I mean unless he griefed that tunnel then you could get him banned for that but unless you get a admin to do history check on items and griefed blocks also
TEXTURE PACK?! :O
Yes the halo Minecraft wars texture pack it's cool and it adds some new experiences to the game as in visual.

Back