• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban request for MasterBuffalo97 and Quanix [Screencaps]

Riceamike

Vorked and I are relatively new to the T9K SMP server, and have been quickly settling into our town 'Buttropolis'
On a way back to spawn to sell materials for more money, and returning to our land on via Avon's bridge, we run into MasterBuffalo97 and his pack of dogs. Vorked and I have PVP off, and Vorked notices that MB is the same one who killed him a few days before. He hits him with a pickaxe to no obvious effect due to pvp being off. MB reacts by shooting him with a bow and arrow and knocking us into the ocean where we proceed to drown in order to go back to spawn due to us not being able to escape his barrage of arrows.
We yell at him in chat and get multiple people responding to our claims while also complaining of both their actions

We avoid seeing him on the way from Spawn and try and return to our land, when Quanix shows up near us and shoots at me, killing me. Vorked yells to report him as Quanix and Buffalo laugh and say I should have turned off PVP, which as i prove in this screencap, was disabled as I punched him while he was firing arrows at me.
QUANIX.PNG

as you can probobly tell. it is hard to capture what has happend into just a screenshot so im afraid you will have to contact one of our admins for some help with this one.

Hey, I, too, had a problem with these two, as they both attempted, and with one success, to kill us.
Here is a gallery of what happened, minus one image, which was accidentally uploaded. Sorry for that.
http://imgur.com/a/gI7Pj#96mhA
Basically, after this, and after alerting him that if he continued, we would post the screenshots. Because of this, he began threatening me, saying that he would upload proof that I used "flyhacks." He kept saying he would show proof that I used a flyhack at his "store." I've walked by his location, on a large bridge built by Avonman, but I have never been in, or actually near his land. We build a bit away from him, and he seems to think that when he sees us, we need to die on the spot from his bow and arrow, which seems to kill us while PVP is off.
This has happened to me twice, and once to Rice, now.

Thank you for your time.

Hey, I, too, had a problem with these two, as they both attempted, and with one success, to kill us.
Here is a gallery of what happened, minus one image, which was accidentally uploaded. Sorry for that.
http://imgur.com/a/gI7Pj#96mhA
Basically, after this, and after alerting him that if he continued, we would post the screenshots. Because of this, he began threatening me, saying that he would upload proof that I used "flyhacks." He kept saying he would show proof that I used a flyhack at his "store." I've walked by his location, on a large bridge built by Avonman, but I have never been in, or actually near his land. We build a bit away from him, and he seems to think that when he sees us, we need to die on the spot from his bow and arrow, which seems to kill us while PVP is off.
This has happened to me twice, and once to Rice, now.

Thank you for your time.

I was online when Masterbuffalo accused Vorked of using flyhacks. I know that doesn't help much... But I witnessed it.

Oh, and BTW Vorked - hehe, like 'Vor' - you should cut down on the language. It was a bit OTT. Ok? :)

hi, i am the accussed master buffalo97. do to some recent updates to the server, pvp was added. quanix and i along with others tend to go on our own pvp wars and have fun but leave the loot for the owners to comeback to. now like most of you know it is possible to turn pvp off (it tells you how as you leave spawn) and i dont understand why there getting mad at us for not having their pvp on. i did accuse vork of using flyhacks and i know this will sound sketchy but dont have the pictures anymore. i was tryiong out sdk's plane mod thingy on sigleplayer. i wanted them gone so i had to delete the .minecraft folder which until earlier id realized all the pictures are now gone, believe me or not on that but what i saw was him flying. but thats all beside the point. i would also like to add that i did not even kill vorked or rice, i surprised them on a bridge and they hid under ice and got stuck, i tried to help rice out but with no privail ): thanks for listening. believe me if you may but this is what i saw, heard, and believed. also my friend paco on the beta server is stuck in a hole in the spawn zone and if an admin could help him thatd be awesome, thx.

But as the pictures show, Buffalo, we have PVP off. The only possible way you could even do damage to us with it off is if you were using exploits.

How could an arrow kill, if PVP is off?? Its annoying but its not deadly. And yes Buffalo is known for being a naughty boy who keeps attacking players. But thats his way of playing since PVP is available on this server. So i dont see that hes doing something wrong here. PVP is ment to be dangerous. At least were playing Survival here.
:dineinhell:

McVit, as you can see in my screenshot, I had been damaged with PVP off. What we are discussing and why this thread is here is the fact that while PVP is off, MasterBuffalo97 and Quanix can still attack and kill other players. How they are doing this, we do not know. You can see in the chat box of my screenshot that MB knows that Quanix is attacking me. He says, while laughing, that I should have my PVP off.

Obviously I do as I made sure to punch Quanix to no effect as he shot me with arrows.

The request for ban is due to the fact that while PVP is off, both players have shown repeatedly to be able to circumvent the rule and kill with ease.

look, honestly we just thought we were killing, no one had items taken as a result of this and as previously stated, i didnt kill them they fell under water. if something is wrong with the the pvp at the moment and you want us to take a break at it for a week or so so that it may be fixed we can do that. thx

Uhh the arrow system in pvp may be a little buggy, I've seen cases of injuring friendlies with arrows despite not being able to pvp each other with swords.

Vorked and I are relatively new to the T9K SMP server, and have been quickly settling into our town 'Buttropolis'
On a way back to spawn to sell materials for more money, and returning to our land on via Avon's bridge, we run into MasterBuffalo97 and his pack of dogs. Vorked and I have PVP off, and Vorked notices that MB is the same one who killed him a few days before. He hits him with a pickaxe to no obvious effect due to pvp being off. MB reacts by shooting him with a bow and arrow and knocking us into the ocean where we proceed to drown in order to go back to spawn due to us not being able to escape his barrage of arrows.
We yell at him in chat and get multiple people responding to our claims while also complaining of both their actions

We avoid seeing him on the way from Spawn and try and return to our land, when Quanix shows up near us and shoots at me, killing me. Vorked yells to report him as Quanix and Buffalo laugh and say I should have turned off PVP, which as i prove in this screencap, was disabled as I punched him while he was firing arrows at me.View attachment 57864

you said, i laughed, i see no "lol" or "haha"
like i said b4 me an quan can take a few days off to wait if there is a bug.

Hmm...I cant see this from just this pic, but looking at Vorteks he definetly has the same health on all his pics

If it is an act of simple bugginess, then so be it. There is also the claim of seeing Vorked using a flymod, which I personally know cannot be true as Vorked is a personal friend, and doesn't even have mods.

After having this happen three times now with encounters with Buffalo, one can understand where I could be irritated and lash out in anger.

Edit : McVit, Vorked's pictures show a different series of events than mine, as I was aiming to capture the act in progress while he was more focused on the chat and what Buffalo was saying. He was ahead of me on the bridge when Quanix killed me, and could not have taken a screenshot.

I think what t7 said is resonible, becuase I've been annoyed by people using them when I used to not pvp (started bout 2 weeks or less or so ago) by the way after seeing some of the comments about me and my killings, I'd like to take the chance here to say I'm sorry, as III said, pvp is and will rip this server apart. As I don't pvp all the time I'm still wary about people hunting me down so if there is a bug ud like to help as much as I can to help fix it. Woot if your reading this I ask you please to help us. Which rice, vorked. Did you guy lose anything in the water when you drowned? I feel responsible for that and can attempt to replace any lost items.

Thx.

How could an arrow kill, if PVP is off?? Its annoying but its not deadly. And yes Buffalo is known for being a naughty boy who keeps attacking players. But thats his way of playing since PVP is available on this server. So i dont see that hes doing something wrong here. PVP is ment to be dangerous. At least were playing Survival here.
:dineinhell:

yeah but I don't do it every day, I try not to be to "naughty" as you say. I'm mining for the next few days to try to get away until this bug is fixed if there is one

look, honestly we just thought we were killing, no one had items taken as a result of this and as previously stated, i didnt kill them they fell under water. if something is wrong with the the pvp at the moment and you want us to take a break at it for a week or so so that it may be fixed we can do that. thx
Sounds to me like they still lost their items in the water. I think you should try to keep PvP to something that is mutually fun instead of trying to luck out and find an unsuspecting victim. If you want PvP, go to the arena - killing people that are new to the server will only make things worse for everyone.

If it is an act of simple bugginess, then so be it. There is also the claim of seeing Vorked using a flymod, which I personally know cannot be true as Vorked is a personal friend, and doesn't even have mods.

After having this happen three times now with encounters with Buffalo, one can understand where I could be irritated and lash out in anger.

Edit : McVit, Vorked's pictures show a different series of events than mine, as I was aiming to capture the act in progress while he was more focused on the chat and what Buffalo was saying. He was ahead of me on the bridge when Quanix killed me, and could not have taken a screenshot.

In my oppinion the matter could be settled without further accusations. As it seems Buffulo thought you guys had pvp on, cause his arrows damaged you, but as t7 said this is a kind of bug. And he will offer replacements for your loss plus he never intended to robb you he just wanted the killing-points.

In the last few weeks many longtime-players that played an active role in the in-game communities were banned for small delicts, that could be solved without a forum-thread. And these witchhunts make me sad, because its killing the in-game experience. So please settle this inconvenience in-game. :(

Back