• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned Permanently

Ninjakino

One day i was happily enjoying my time on the game, FYI yesterday, today i logged on and it said i was banned permanently, i dont remember doing anything and i want to have a reason for why i was banned, so that i may make a ban appeal, as i dont remember doing anything wrong.My minecraft name is Ninjakino and was banned on the survival server.

One day i was happily enjoying my time on the game, FYI yesterday, today i logged on and it said i was banned permanently, i dont remember doing anything and i want to have a reason for why i was banned, so that i may make a ban appeal, as i dont remember doing anything wrong.My minecraft name is Ninjakino and was banned on the survival server.
You were banned for theft, which is -clearly- stated as against the rules. Also against logic. When is theft allowed? We're not a raid server.

Denied.

Back