Batman Arkham Origins-More details.

Future

Bane have not started using the venom back then he was still strong and can easily track batman. Barbra Gordon might be batgirl also Commissioner James "Jim" Gordon is very young and still go against batman. Alfred Pennywoth is discouraging what Bruce Wayne is doing about him being batman. Just to clarify the new batman game takes place several years before arkham asylum and arkham city the Joker and Robin I would consider them young. Kevin Conroy is the usual guy that voices batman all the time considering he has been voicing batman for 20 years he was replaced by Roger Craig Smith he was the voice of Chris Redfield in Resident Evil games back then.

Bane have not started using the venom back then he was still strong and can easily track batman. Barbra Gordon might be batgirl also Commissioner James "Jim" Gordon is very young and still go against batman. Alfred Pennywoth is discouraging what Bruce Wayne is doing about him being batman. Just to clarify the new batman game takes place several years before arkham asylum and arkham city the Joker and Robin I would consider them young. Kevin Conroy is the usual guy that voices batman all the time considering he has been voicing batman for 20 years he was replaced by Roger Craig Smith he was the voice of Chris Redfield in Resident Evil games back then.
Agreed. Unlike some people who forget their place in time with the Batman Arkham series. So, who voices Joker and Bane?

There are always different re imaginings of Batman and the like. How it will be executed in Arkham origins remains to be seen.

Agreed. Unlike some people who forget their place in time with the Batman Arkham series. So, who voices Joker and Bane?
Unfortunately it's not Mark Hamill. This time around they've got Troy Baker, most recently did Booker in Bioshock Infinite, so will be curious to see how that turns out.

Actually, just found a youtube clip - amazingly I think he does sound to do a pretty good Joker - almost nails Hamill's laugh even:

I think they sound great for a younger Batman/Joker and I'm pretty surprised how much Troy Baker can sound like Mark Hamill. I'll be looking forward to this.

It's not Rocksteady right? Although the new developers seem to have the game pretty much dead on with the other ones. It's like you can't even tell the difference.

It's not Rocksteady right? Although the new developers seem to have the game pretty much dead on with the other ones. It's like you can't even tell the difference.
True fans of the universe can adapt to any version of it with ease.

Back