Battlefield 3 Not on Steam?!

moondoggy23

PC gamers: react! According to this article from IGN.com, numerous sources have confirmed that Battlefield 3 will not be avaiable through Steam, but will be available though Gamestop.com and a couple of other retailer websites.

yeah, it's EA's new market strategy with it's Origin distribution platform. Besides that, Steam refuses to support non-steam battlefield bc2, so i guess there never were any warm feelings between the two. Still wouldn't have bought it on steam.

still a rumor. i really hope valve wont let this happen, they know this is a big deal.
any ways if it is Orgin Exclusive im buying it on disc cause orgin has your games delete themselves after two years of not playing them.

So what your saying is you have the time to wait, complain about it, but when it comes to it coming out your to lazy to go buy it at a gamestop bring it home and instal in 30 minutes.
Yet you would rather pay more and get less from a program that takes you 2 hours to download and 40 minutes to install.....therefore you are being lazy while in itself being tolerant...making this thread/your argument invalid.

Good day sir..

still a rumor. i really hope valve wont let this happen, they know this is a big deal.
any ways if it is Orgin Exclusive im buying it on disc cause orgin has your games delete themselves after two years of not playing them.
why would you keep a game installed if you didn't play it for 2 STRAIGHT YEARS? or does it remove your ability to reinstall it?

also i think you can just register retail keys into the origins system. Thus linking your retail version to the Origin account.

why would you keep a game installed if you didn't play it for 2 STRAIGHT YEARS? or does it remove your ability to reinstall it?

you lose your friggin account and all yer games..

Someone should call Anon and destroy Origin for all its worth.

So what your saying is you have the time to wait, complain about it, but when it comes to it coming out your to lazy to go buy it at a gamestop bring it home and instal in 30 minutes.
Yet you would rather pay more and get less from a program that takes you 2 hours to download and 40 minutes to install.....therefore you are being lazy while in itself being tolerant...making this thread/your argument invalid.

Good day sir..

Actually...I pre-ordered the game for my 360 since my PC can't handle BF3. This was more of a heads-up to those PC gamers here on T9K. SO BASICALLY your fail troll is fail.

Actually...I pre-ordered the game for my 360 since my PC can't handle BF3. This was more of a heads-up to those PC gamers here on T9K. SO BASICALLY your fail troll is fail.
You NEVER said you were buying for Xbox. Making your rebuttal invalid.
Good day sir.

Nor did I ever say I was buying it for PC. You know what assuming does...
well played....
lol.jpg

Back