Battlefield 3

TheXraptor

So, here's the deal:

In the next few weeks, I'll be upgrading my PC. I'll be dumping my old laptop, and my PS3 will begin collecting dust.

I am not sure if I should get Battlefield 3.

I had it on PS3, but the maps were far too large for 24 players (Conquest and Rush were unplayable), the controls were terrible (mainly because the controls were obviously designed for PC. It was horrible with analog sticks, and I've never experienced it on mouse and keyboard), the sound system was glitchy (it frequently cut out), and the game ran like shit (30 frames per second).

I understand the PC version supports 64 players and as many frames as your computer can get.

My question is, is the PC version worth it?

Or is it the trash that console users suffer with?

(Moved from blogs section to reduce blog spam)

Yes. Yes. Yes.

YES

Well I love BF3 so much, I can only recommend it.

Edit: I don't have the greatest PC in the world, far from it. I run the game lagless on low-high. Can run it on Ultra for about 20 minutes lagless. But then my crappy CPU lags. So if you do get it add me on Battlelog. (Anxecus).

Well... I did play BF3 on PS3 and had tons of fun, especially planting C4s wherever.. I didn't upgrade to premium though..

But I'm going to get it for sure on the PC when BF4 comes out..Sometime late this year.

Yes! Battlefield is downright amazing. I bought it for the pc when it came up but my old laptop couldn't run it. When I upgraded to my dads old desktop I could run it, And wow is it brilliant. The stunning graphics and fun fast combat keeps you wanting more. Really worth it, And the multiplayer is still active. I also really enjoyed the campaign. Better than most FPS campaigns imo.

I'd like to point out that BF3 isn't fast combat, its actually alot more focused on strategy and survival over most other typical FPS, with typical FPS being the CoD games in mind. Still, they both have their merits and I enjoy playing them both.

I'd like to point out that BF3 isn't fast combat, its actually alot more focused on strategy and survival over most other typical FPS, with typical FPS being the CoD games in mind. Still, they both have their merits and I enjoy playing them both.

I know. I've played Battlefield for several years now.

Back