• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Belated 3 years.

daredevil71789

Hey guys, Just wanted to post here about my 3 years annivesary to t9k! Story time children. It all started when I found minecraft classic, and T9K was the first in the list, and it looked cool so I joined. After learning how to change to guest world, I went and found a place to build. This was waaayyy back in guest 5, mind you. Guests could still place water and lava. So, I built a castle. I remember being a whiny bitch because I didn't get cool, and I soon realized how rediculous it was. My next big memorable moments of minecraft classic was becoming friends with Damashki, back when he was cool rank. Him and I built this huge underground sprite lair. The sprites I built in there were the reason that Olleeollee promoted me to cool. Over the next months I made some close friends, and then suddenly dissapeared. I believe I was gone for about 3 months, came back for a bit, then left again. After my 2 year anniversary, I came back for a short while. And left again. Finally, I came back for hopefully the last time, only to find out classic is gone and my desktop (which has all my steam games etc, and idk the steam info, it's my brother's account.) is packed in a box somewhere. I have missed everyone I've come into contact here, and I shall list these loved ones right down there \/ (IN NO ORDER)

DUTCHCHEESE
FDEBJLIJILIJLIJ
MCFAR
CONROD
OLLEE
SQUIRRELY GUY
TSHIN
PIXIEL
PYROFIREDELTA
And people whose names do not come to mind but have a place in my heart. Thank you guys for the wonderful 3 years! (Official forum 3 years is sept 12, 2010, but I joined the MC server sept 11, 2010)

Back