best prank site/video ever.

Godliberator

I love this so much it hurts and I had to share this with you guys.

The journey ahead can be dangerous....take this.

*wootaedit: beware, link will eat your browser, proceed with caution*

use it wisely.

although I kinda feel bad for intentionaly pranking everyone who clicks on that link....I know that you will use that to get others in the future....but I did kinda warn you....just left out the part that it jumped around like a crackhead on speed......it eventually stops though.

I used to like to prank with Rick.Roll or something like that which also jumped around and stuff, but this one didn't do that for me. Maybe it is because I am using chrome?

I used to like to prank with Rick.Roll or something like that which also jumped around and stuff, but this one didn't do that for me. Maybe it is because I am using chrome?

well chrome is a god among browsers, but it is catchy, youtube has the full version, or there is always the rick roll v2

well chrome is a god among browsers, but it is catchy, youtube has the full version, or there is always the rick roll v2

Rick roll v2 isn't a rick roll, it's a good song imo. Then again I didn't mind rick roll either... >.> I might fancy some Rick astley music now and then.

Back