• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Best Stream I've Been On!

Lalabran

I've been in many live streams and I have to say the Team 9000 live stream is the best. The host "Ollee64" is great! I like how he responds to his viewers and fans. Many people ignore all of their feedback and I think that's a little mean. The quality of the stream is definitely the best I've seen for gaming. I enjoy visiting the live stream when it's on air and have lot's of fun. Just wanted you guys to know your doing great! ;)

Good to hear you enjoyed it. All broadcasters involved in team 9000 really go out of their way to interact with the viewers, or at least talk to them when they aren't getting owned in games :D

Good to hear you enjoyed it. All broadcasters involved in team 9000 really go out of their way to interact with the viewers, or at least talk to them when they aren't getting owned in games :D

Funny... I typically talk to viewers WHILE I'm getting owned in games... :facepalm:

Funny... I typically talk to viewers WHILE I'm getting owned in games... :facepalm:

Actually, getting owned is probably a side effect of talking to viewers. Perhaps hiring a monkey to play games while you just talk would make the broadcast more quality?

Back