BF3 platoon

Casey

So Battlefield 3 comes out in a week, figured I would post this and see if we could get a platoon/team together and go blow some stuff to hell and back. Let meh know!

I'd be up for it, but I won't be able to afford the game as it comes out as I'll be buying my new PC and the week after 1-2 GPUs.. But count me in ;)

Either one. I'll personally be on the computer but if everyone who posts specifies what system, I'll make a blog a day or two before release for both so that way our all stays simple for everyone.

I tihnk platoons are cross platform, as both console and pc players can socialize in the battlelog

My PC cant handle the awesome found with the game, so I'm getting it on Xbox. Count me in though.

I won't be able to get it until a few weeks after release...but I will defs be in the platoon :D

Damn, i'm kinda sad that my Team9000 platoon isn't carrying over, oh well. I'll be glad to join this one!

I'll be playing BF3 on the 360. Since it's only a platoon, I expect everyone within the platoon to refer to me as "Sarge."

Back