Birthday giveaway fake entry

Skryter

Once upon a time in the magical land of Danskeliath, there were 2 radiant dragons who ruled over the land with a fiery breath. To do this, the youngest used her dragon powers to raise the sun at dawn. The younger, brought out the moon to begin the night. Thus the 2 siblings created 2 different kind of marshmallows for their kingdom and their subjects, all the different types of dragons but as time went on the younger sister became jealous the dragons relished and ate the marshmallows the older sister brought, but shunned and refrained to eat her beautiful, caramel roasted, marshmallows. One dreadful day, the younger sister refused to lower the moon and make way for the dawn, the elder dragon tried to reason with her, but the jealousy in the young one's heart had transformed her marshmallows into a poisonous aura of darkness, nightmare moon. She vowed she would shroud the land in eternal night. Reluctantly, the elder sister casted the most powerful magic known to dragon-kind, the elements of douchebaggery. Using the magic of the elements of douchebaggery, she defeated her younger sister, and banished her eternally in the moon (Kind of like the sage of the six paths and the 10 tailed demon in Naruto: shippuden huh). The elder sister took on responsibility for both sun and moon, and beautifully toasted marshmallows have been maintained in Danskeliath for generations since.

Edit: On a side note, Happy Birthday.

never seen the plot line before, but i love and tolerate it

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, but it's a parody of the my little pony intro for the first episode of the my little pony episode guide blog.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not, but it's a parody of the my little pony intro for the first episode of the my little pony episode guide blog.
I'm obviously trolling your story poast, I am a brony afterall, I've seen the episodes...

Back