• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Black Friday Online!

Wooty

Staff member
<This image was lost in the great internet fire of 4/27/2010>

Did you hear? Black Friday was yesterday! This means sitting in line for hours, getting stampeded through the door while half asleep, then rampaging around town for three hours before finally crashing in bed for the rest of the day. Err... at least that's what we used to do.

This year was my first full-fledged attempt to shop online for Black Friday. I slept in to a respectable time (ohhh, it was so nice to sleep in >_>). I logged on to my computer, and I sat. And guess what --- there were great deals! Without leaving the comfort of my (uncomfortable) chair, I had the opprotunity to get the following deals with relative ease:

• Batman for 360 or PS3 ($30)
  • 10-pack of James Bond Blu-Rays ($60)
  • 40" 1080p 120hz LCD ($700)
  • Fallout 3 ($20)
  • Dark Knight on Blu-Ray ($10)
  • Left4Dead 2 for PC ($30)
  • The Beatles Full Box Set ($99)
In the end, I walked away with two laptops ($200 and $300), a Logitech Harmony One remote ($40), and a TON of discounted Blu-Rays and games. In short - I'm never camping outside Best Buy for 26 hours again.

If you haven't looked into online Black Friday in the past, give it a shot next year! Your sleep schedule will thank you.

Back