Blog

Casey

So I was thinking that I should totally take advantage of the whole blogging ability team9000 offers but at the same time I feel like if I started one I would come off as a pretentious jackass by assuming people care about my daily activities (fuck twitter). So instead I am looking for alternative ideas to write about and thus turned to the potential readers to see what you guys want to read. I can only promise a few certainties with my blogs; lots of explicit language, inappropriate dialogue, and just plain douche canoery. Aside from the expected trolling, thanks for any ideas you guys put out.

If I was to blog about douche canoery I would be writing a book. Oh, never mind that's a great idea (except the book). My blog will be about the general douche canoery I experience everyday. Being that i'm in the military, that is quite a lot. I will also and more often then not, include the douche canoery on the internet, since it is quite rampant there. :)

0.jpg

So this must be you getting on your fighter plane? XD

Casey said:
lol Yes, that is me in the brand new super awesome top secret fighter that the Air Force is testing. In my new flight suit. Being a badass. I let you take that picture.

It's not too secret anymore now is it c:

If I was to blog about douche canoery I would be writing a book. Oh, never mind that's a great idea (except the book). My blog will be about the general douche canoery I experience everyday. Being that i'm in the military, that is quite a lot. I will also and more often then not, include the douche canoery on the internet, since it is quite rampant there. :)
OOH I HOPE I GET FEATURED IN A POST!

Just got back from being stationed in England, now I am in South Dakota... Luckily I love the outdoors :)

It was amazing. I saw lots of things and met lots of people (like Conrod!) I would go back to VISIT anytime. Hey, why cantz i see your profile? Questioning me like this and not even revealing yourself to me, shame on you!

Back