• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Bracabrad's Hexxit server.

BracaBrad

IP
Bracabrad.no-ip.org

Rules
1. Don't be a dick or I'll crotch punch you so hard your whole family will turn into Ken and Barbie dolls.
2. Don't use cheats. When you get caught it's a ban hammer.
3. if for some reason you find an in game bug that lets you do crazy stuff DO NOT do it so often you break something. I don't mind duping.

I reserve the right to ban you for any reason so play nice.

Durability and such:
Tools, weapons, and anything with durability (except for things with specials) can be repaired by right clicking. Crops can not be trampled. Creepers and Endermen can't be dicks. Fire (unless a meteor hits you) can't screw anything up badly.

Server:
The server will remain online always unless: my computer gets shut down, I decide to live stream (i don't have loads of upload speed), something or someone breaks it, or i need to update/fix a plugin.

Shenanigans:
Sometimes random battle towers will spawn in towns and near houses. they don't destroy the buildings but generally have the worst boss combos you could scream up in your night mares like life regeneration and life stealing . Be wary.

Mumble:
use /room Bracabrad when chatting about or on this server please. Persons under the age of 16 should be wary as I chat about what i want and touch many many non kid friendly subjects.

Submit any and all questions, complaints, and shenanigans here.

all of my yes!

I need to breed Mora Chocobos! got the blue and green ones but nothing past that :confused: Got all the chocobos except purple ones, which require a trip to the Nether

Working on fixing a bug that murders my upload. Down till i figure it out.

**Edit**
It's back up and since i can't get bug to freak anything out i guess it's fixed.

I broke the server.

I was testing out an Ender Bow that I crafted and on the first shot, it seemed to have lagged out the server.

Sorry. :(

I broke the server.

I was testing out an Ender Bow that I crafted and on the first shot, it seemed to have lagged out the server.

Sorry. :(
Ender Bows crash servers. This is a bug, and it is well known. The top unofficial wiki even has a convenient warning about them (I use this wiki for all my Hexxit stuff, since the official wikis are....useless, to be blunt)
http://hexxit.wikia.com/wiki/Ender_Bow

So, after tons of battling, I was able to spawn myself some minions! :D

Whatever I attack, they'll attack (with the exception of Creepers). Whatever attacks me, they'll attack. Whatever attacks them, they'll attack. I cannot attack them myself, however. :3

Attachments

• 2013-08-21_17.02.08.png
    2013-08-21_17.02.08.png
    357.6 KB · Views: 190
yeah as soon as i find those bows in the list of things i'll remove them. or make it so making one kicks you. *has a huge to do list*

Server looks to be down? Oh and is this a Bug/when i uses a pick until it breaks it re-appears or right click when its damage Repairs it, is it or is it not a Bug?

Server looks to be down? Oh and is this a Bug/when i uses a pick until it breaks it re-appears or right click when its damage Repairs it, is it or is it not a Bug?
Durability and such:
Tools, weapons, and anything with durability (except for things with specials) can be repaired by right clicking. Crops can not be trampled. Creepers and Endermen can't be dicks. Fire (unless a meteor hits you) can't screw anything up badly.

Ok so Rift blades are cool but lets try to limit there use till AFTER you've closed that rift.
Also some things got blown up.
there is a out door "boss arena" made of obsidian just north north-east of spawn.
If the server is offline (which is rarely) i'm working on something like making stuff more fun in mostly not noticeable ways. like the repair function.

Ok so Rift blades are cool but lets try to limit there use till AFTER you've closed that rift.
Also some things got blown up.
there is a out door "boss arena" made of obsidian just north north-east of spawn.
If the server is offline (which is rarely) i'm working on something like making stuff more fun in mostly not noticeable ways. like the repair function.
I'm requesting having access to the Nether Portal I built in town, as I've realized disabling flint and steel means the inability to set one up x3
i'm still exploring the rift dungeon that's by my place, but it auto-closes at the spot I enter from until the next time I try unlocking it.

Monday, August 26th taking the server down to apply updates to my computer and do standard stuffs. Won't be up till Tuesday morning.

I'm requesting having access to the Nether Portal

I'll get on this. i've got mods that are in conflict with each other letting weird shit happen. like crop trampling and fire permission working for players but not accessible.

if for some reason you get bored (when the server is back) use the /tpr command. should take you weird places.

Server is back up. I'm still hunting up the conflicts. I fell asleep and then just got up and went to work.

Back