Briggs's lets play of various games.

Briggs

So I have been thinking for a while to do a lets play of various game that I have around. I want to do an oblivion one first, then perhaps work into some others. Anyone have any suggestions or comments that you can give me for advice or the like? I would like to know what you think about this idea and what you want me to play (I will see if I have the game, if not, I might just try to get it, but money is a little tight).

Oblivion lets play.
You suggest what race I am, what star I am born under, what classes I am. Simple enough? We will do that for a start. Then you will suggest what I do. Do I go around and do the main quest? Or do I do random fun stuff, or even guild quests. Please let me know. First come first serve with the ideas.

My post is invalid for this... but you could make him be a mage but do warrior's guild quests or a warrior and make him try and get into the Arcane University ;) mess with it a bit...

The first one is much more easy. A warrior can not do mages quests. He needs the mage levels first.

Come on guys, I need your ideas to be able to start. Tell me what race you want me to be. What star to be born under. And everything else.

I'd suggest something but my Oblivion knowledge is basically oblivious to everything about it. See what I did there?

Bump and reminder. I can not start unless you guys tell me what do be in oblivion. That includes race, birth sign, and class (all the workings of that).

That sounds interesting ^
Alsoo Could you list what games you got? :o In a spoiler or something so its not like super big xD

A female Khajiit Assassin, born under the star sign of The Shadow.
:)
Alright, will start with the first video. I might make it to the classes so...I will need that too. Regardless, Ill need em for the next vid if I do not reach there anyways. Keep the ideas coming guys! Now I need a complete walkthrough of the classes, and what to do when I am out of the sewers.

Hahahaha niiice Ollee, you just about made him cry there ;) he loves te stealth... Now make it even harder for him! xp

It doesn't happen often but if you talk to someone you may not bribe them;) You HAVE to persuade them:3

Back