Call of the Duty

JerzeyLegend

In case some of you have missed it... Treyarch has another DLC on the way. I didn't get a chance to look at the maps yet, but I did come across a very interesting tidbit. A new Zombie map in the form of some sort of extra actual game within a game (game-ception?).

Its being called "The Call of the Dead". This would have to be the most anticipated expansion for Treyarch's Call of Duty series since Der Rise in World at War's Map Pack 3 expansion.

The Location:
An abandoned Siberian outpost in an arctic sea.

The Plot:
A team of brave explorers looking for the origins of an Element 115. Their ship run aground somehow, unknowingly unleashing an army of the dead.

The Crew:
Danny Trejo (the most bad-ass Mexican you will ever meet)
1405-danny-trejo-machete.jpg

Robert Englund (you know him as.... Mr. Kruger)
imgFreddyKruegerFront.jpg

robert_englund.jpg

Michael Rooker (Merle in Walking Dead)
Michael-Rooker-3.jpg

Sarah Michelle Geller (who can forget Buffy the Vampire Zombie Slayer)
Buffy_the_Vampire_Slayer_Sarah_Michelle_Gellar_01.jpg

calldeadheader.jpg

Get ready to dice, slice, shoot, snipe, burn, explode, electrify, and even drown Russian Zombies with the most rag tag team of televisions most admired actors. This has so much win that your Xbox 360 may red ring from the epicness.

There are trap doors, launchers, and even a zip-line between the outpost and a freighter. Laboratories and frozen landscape await those eager to find the truth about Element 115.

BTW, Zombies can use zip-lines. *evil laugh*

But wait... there's more.

For the toughest of brain splatter zombie killing explorers, there waits a surprise. The grandfather of zombies, the one and only.... George Romero. He arises from the sea to lay the smackdown with his zombie studio light banhammer. Will you survive? I guess we'll all have to wait to found out.

Get the DLC for Xbox 360 May 3rd. PC and PS3 to follow soon after.

Enjoy the trailer:

can a mod change the thread title. I must have been multitasking in my brain and put the wrong word. Its supposed to be Call of the Dead

i have to give it to treyarch. they seem to have their act put together now.

.... but i still hate call of duty :trollface:

There's only 2 things that people shoot with real life guns (in games)
1) Soldiers
2) Zombies

they can't possibly fail both.
aliens... vehicles... i could make ahuge list but im to lazy. and what i meant by them finally getting their act together was compare this game. to call of duty 3. they have come a long way in a short time with pretty much the same game engine.

Back