• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Can anyone help me install Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders properly?

isent it easier using a version changer instal GLSL of, SEUS shader, Sonic Ether's Lite and optifine then download the shaders mod take the shaders mapp and remake it into a .zip then put it into the shaders Mapp at options (In-Game options)?

if its the shaders your after thats one way to do it, and that shaders mapp you just got there even makes the water look a bit better.

(sadly i cant show you the results for me doing it this way for all pictures gets over 2 MB)

Are you trying to modify the actual .jar file or do it via Magic Launcher?
i was doing it through Magic Launcher

isent it easier using a version changer instal GLSL of, SEUS shader, Sonic Ether's Lite and optifine then download the shaders mod take the shaders mapp and remake it into a .zip then put it into the shaders Mapp at options (In-Game options)?

if its the shaders your after thats one way to do it, and that shaders mapp you just got there even makes the water look a bit better.

(sadly i cant show you the results for me doing it this way for all pictures gets over 2 MB)
I dont know what you just said

i was doing it through Magic Launcher

I dont know what you just said

then i cant help you. ether you try to understand Or you find a way like everyone else, on youtube

EDIT: its not my problem if you cant understand me, ask my friend Rasmu1996 for a better "english explaining-ish"
he might be better of writing this annoying english

But i recommand My way.

Back