• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Can I get unbanned?

yoshimitsu31

I wasn't destroying anything anyone made and someone named Wooty banned me. I was building a moat around the spawn area and I was gonna build a bridge to let people across. I was banned with no warning. I've never griefed/grieved anyone.

Wooty you speak is the leader and If im correct creator of this server. Now since you said you built a moat that would look like griefing to others since they had no idea what you were building. So im pretty sure you will get un-banned.

One of our admins asked what you were doing. You're response was just "T" as you built your ditch through someone else's build site. What is your defense?

I don't remember anyone asking me what I was doing. I probably wasn't paying attention to the chat. The only blocks I was removing were the dirt ones and blocks that other people put in the hole I was digging. As I was digging, suddenly I was encased in dirt. I started digging again and asked what happened to my moat. Then someone said build it somewhere else. Then I got booted and banned. I wasn't trying to grieve anyone, I was just trying to build an awesome moat. Then I was going to build a sweet bridge over it. I promise not to dig moats anymore. I'm new to minecraft and I guess I don't know what the unwritten rules are.

So you was digging a hole where the spawn entrance is? Then its obvious that you looked like a griefer. You should've tell everybody what you're doing, or at least build the bridge first so people would be able to cross =)

So you was digging a hole where the spawn entrance is? Then its obvious that you looked like a griefer. You should've tell everybody what you're doing, or at least build the bridge first so people would be able to cross =)

+1

i got banned cuz a guy was biulding a giant tower and i destroid it
i figured it was ok because the moderators got mad at me for biulding a giant tower so i thought i was doin them a favor.
i got banned and now i cant play
is it possible to get unbanned?

Olleeollee Banned me and many more for no reasons we not didnt understand..
Pleace unban me - its must be a fail/mistaken decision. :,(

Best regards, Woodi..

i got banned cuz a guy was biulding a giant tower and i destroid it
i figured it was ok because the moderators got mad at me for biulding a giant tower so i thought i was doin them a favor.
i got banned and now i cant play
is it possible to get unbanned?

You were deleting a sign that said Don't Grief. It was pretty obvious.

Olleeollee Banned me and many more for no reasons we not didnt understand..
Pleace unban me - its must be a fail/mistaken decision. :,(

Best regards, Woodi..

You were banned because you were at the same location as your friend rodriguez199. Blame him.

Rodriguez199 is my son and he learn me hav it´s worked,
and it was fun and we have a fun afternoon behind ours pc´ in my apartment,
and i did not see the problem in that, sorry..
Best regards, Woodi.

Back