Cards Against Humanity

NewspaperCrane

We've been playing a lot of Cards Against Humanity online lately... post Your favorite answers here.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    23 KB · Views: 205
I remember Cards Against Humanity, it was fun until a bunch of AttackingTucans fanboys showed up and ruined it for me.

If they're gone I might start playing again.

Hmm.. We should make this a game night or something.. I'd love to play with you guys :D
Haven't played this game ever before.. But I'd like to try it :)

I have the full physical set of cards against humanity. Original + 3 expansions. Epic fun times at parties. We should have a cards against humanities online game night, and I am really missing omgpop nights with draw my thing.

If I was at home right now I would. Talk to bored.

Bored wasn't on. My dilemma is that I need to be in bed by 10PM(EST) during the week so I can get enough sleep in case my son decides to wake up at 5AM, also work and stuff. The weekends are tricky since we either have company over or we're so damned tired from doing stuff all day we crash around 10 anyways. I would love to play with you guys, but I can't afford to be a night owl to do it anymore. I'll just see if I can get on some night(s) and hope you all are playing and I can join in for an hour or so.

Back