• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

casham is a coconut

As far as nostalgia goes: 1, 2

It would be nice to see casham around a bit more often. Really miss that strong yet tender coconut.

Where has Casham been anyhow? I'm fairly sure i'm very out of the loop here. >.>

Last I heard, he had to paddle back to Australia using his inflatable kangaroo as a raft. Unfortunately, while traversing the Straits of Magellan, his kangaroo raft deflated, defeated. Being the coconut that casham is, he is able to float himself, and made it through the Straits without any harm to his bristly brown exterior, however he lost his luggage which included his spare boomerang. Due to the delay of his kangaroo raft's untimely demise, he was not able to make it into the Pacific Ocean before the peak of El Nino and was caught up in a current pushing him north along the coast of the Americas. He was finally jettisoned from the current somewhere around Alaska, where he was promptly mistaken for a small, retarded baby whale and assaulted by whalers and Greenpeace alike. He set up a short-lived peace agreement between himself, Greenpeace and the whalers by sharing some of his wonderful coconut milk. Casham then proceeded on a course for Australia once more which landed him in the middle of The North Pacific Gyre. He is now dedicating himself to cleaning The Gyre by pulverizing each piece of trash and debris there until his coconut body disintegrates. He found his true calling, and we all wish him the very best.

Back