• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Catflap60 Promotion House

Catflap60

Hey Guys :) I'm just going to show you my house I just created ... This is the Exterior ^-^ And this is the Interior :D It'll mean a lot if you take this into consideration, this took a while to build :) Thank for taking your time to read this, means a lot ^^'

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Hello, I am back to show you my new and improved house that you'll properly would like :)
Now these 3 photos below will show you the Exterior or my 2 story house, One from the ground, the other in the air and the last on the roof ^^"

And the final 2 images I'm going to show you consist of the Interior work I've done, each image showing the 2 separate floors respectively ...

And that's it ! :D

I hope you'll take my work into consideration, it took a while to make you see ;)
Thank you for taking your time to read though this, means a lot :p

~ Catflap60

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Hello again :D
I am back again to show you my Mage tower, it took a while to make, so i hope you like it.
This image just shows you what it looks like when you walk in front of it.

These 3 just shows it on a bird-eye view

This image shows it's in an ants eye view

And the final one showing it from the interior ...

And that's it ^^"

Hopefully you can take this into consideration, thank you for taking your time to read this, means alot :)

~ Catflap60

you are getting there. that last build had a good look, but it was pretty small. Push your creative limits and build bigger. I promise if you make that push and build something that challenges your creativity, you will earn your promotion in no time. keep up the good work.

Hello ~
This ... Is my Air Blimp ... Its Approximately 20 blocks high, and 80 blocks in length :)
The first image show it when you're in front of it.

It's side view.

The interior.

And finally, it's shadow :D

Thank you for taking your time to review this, mean a lot :)

[ Sorry that the images are small this time, this computer I'm using is very glitchy ... ]

Back