• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Change map from Launcher?

AintSkeered

I can't join my gmod server becasue the map is cs_office and I don't have that map or CS:confused:. Maybe a setting in the server panel to switch maps from there instead of going into the game and doing !rtv.

I can't join my gmod server becasue the map is cs_office and I don't have that map or CS:confused:. Maybe a setting in the server panel to switch maps from there instead of going into the game and doing !rtv.
Currently, that's the only map we have set up for that particular game mode. If you have a list of maps, and a convenient link to download them from, we'd be happy to add them.

I'd think there would be some sort of way to manually download cs_office...

Eh, not my field of expertise.

This site here gives all the content but not the games exe to play apparently, just to get the content to play custom gmod games. Id love to see this site advance into stuff like small map rotations and map selections before the server goes live. (Also It took me forever to find a site to even offer free hosting like this even though I was looking to play Five nights at Freddys with a small group of people)
http://kajar9.wix.com/cscheater2/

Edit: This is for maps and Content only it does NOT let you play the actual game just gives you the content like maps and props and chars to play with so no single player or full game or anything of the sort and the youtube vids say the same
like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81IH-Rp0wxY

I understand. I am happy with what that somebody has done, I was just throwing it out there. You dont get any answers if you dont ask any questions right? My thanks to that somebody :thumbsup:

Edit: I hope I didnt come off as.....well you know. I was just excited that I even got to play elevator source and murder even with a few close people I know and wanted to know if things like I posted before were even a possibility or not.

I understand. I am happy with what that somebody has done, I was just throwing it out there. You dont get any answers if you dont ask any questions right? My thanks to that somebody :thumbsup:

Edit: I hope I didnt come off as.....well you know. I was just excited that I even got to play elevator source and murder even with a few close people I know and wanted to know if things like I posted before were even a possibility or not.
If you're willing to, you can submit your request in the bug tracker here as a feature. It may take Wooty some time to get around to it, but there it at least has a greater opportunity of being implemented.

Back