• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Chatbox

NewspaperCrane said:
Personally, I think the two of you should have some competition to figure out who the taco master is. I'm thinking some form of dance contest.

Interpretive dance showing the story of a lonesome boy who falls in love with a taco , but it's complicated- for another lover joins the midst and chaos prevails

Personally, I think the two of you should have some competition to figure out who the taco master is. I'm thinking some form of dance contest.
THIS.

But I win by default.
Console Message would say:
Code:
that_taco_guy wins by default! (Reason: He was here first.)

you see, instead of having a terrible chat box, T9k could always use IRC....
would be easy and affective..
but still mumble is easy once installed and people pay attention to chat :confused:

that_taco_guy said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
T H I S

lol don't have text to speech on when someone types that many ^'s
Text-to-Speech: Circumflex accent circumflex accent circumflex accent circumflex accent
Everyone with text to speech on: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- TEXT TO SPEECH Y U NO STFU??!?!?!

lol don't have text to speech on when someone types that many ^'s
Text-to-Speech: Circumflex accent circumflex accent circumflex accent circumflex accent
Everyone with text to speech on: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- TEXT TO SPEECH Y U NO STFU??!?!?!
:facepalm:

YUNOTURNOFFTEXTTOSPEECH?
Seriously?

that_taco_guy said:

YUNOTURNOFFTEXTTOSPEECH?
Seriously?

I turn it on because my computer pops a little bubble up when someone talks in mumble w/o text to speech on, therefore causing my computer to derp.

Back