Chiba's Let's Play

So I've gotten back into playing Fallout: New Vegas due to being hyped to hell about Fallout 4, and I just finished playing through the most absolutely bullshit mod you can add to that game. Fallout: Dust. So...

I was wondering (now that I know how to play it and beat it) if anyone would be interested in me doing a fresh let's play of that mod from a new 2nd character.

I'm gonna list the most basic synopsis of this mod that I can think of off the top of my head:

Set 20 years after the story of NV, all the npc's you met in Vanilla are dead and gone thanks to the NCR causing hell and there having been a plague. There is only one quest: Escape the Mojave.
It doesn't tell you how.
Everything in the wasteland wants you dead, and all the official DLC enemies are in the regular wasteland (God damn Tunnelers everywhere.....). You have less health and so do the enemies, so you can kill in one shot (Ghouls require a headshot to be a one hit kill) and you can be killed in one shot...
Stimpaks and Radaway are rare as fuck, and ghouls transfer radiation if they hit you (at a rate of about 23 rads/sec)

It basically turns the game from a RPG into a Survival Horror game, and despite being insanely difficult, it was extremely fun.

The run would NOT be a perma-death because that would be impossible at the end run of the mod. Trust me. It's THAT bullshit.

So I've gotten back into playing Fallout: New Vegas due to being hyped to hell about Fallout 4, and I just finished playing through the most absolutely bullshit mod you can add to that game. Fallout: Dust. So...

I was wondering (now that I know how to play it and beat it) if anyone would be interested in me doing a fresh let's play of that mod from a new 2nd character.

I'm gonna list the most basic synopsis of this mod that I can think of off the top of my head:

Set 20 years after the story of NV, all the npc's you met in Vanilla are dead and gone thanks to the NCR causing hell and there having been a plague. There is only one quest: Escape the Mojave.
It doesn't tell you how.
Everything in the wasteland wants you dead, and all the official DLC enemies are in the regular wasteland (God damn Tunnelers everywhere.....). You have less health and so do the enemies, so you can kill in one shot (Ghouls require a headshot to be a one hit kill) and you can be killed in one shot...
Stimpaks and Radaway are rare as fuck, and ghouls transfer radiation if they hit you (at a rate of about 23 rads/sec)

It basically turns the game from a RPG into a Survival Horror game, and despite being insanely difficult, it was extremely fun.

The run would NOT be a perma-death because that would be impossible at the end run of the mod. Trust me. It's THAT bullshit.

Interesting mod, first I've picked up on it.

It doesn't tell you how.

Totally down for it.

Back