Chiba's Let's Play

Love link to the past on snes, i just sold one on Let go . I still have my Zelda ocarina of time hehehehe. But I'm going to sell soon zelda majora's mask :(

how is your let play going?

I wanted to make an attempt to start stuff like this again but time isn't my friend.
Parts /should/ be put up today for both. >_o; Multiple technical difficulties in a row. However, I've hopefully got things under control now.

Parts /should/ be put up today for both. >_o; Multiple technical difficulties in a row. However, I've hopefully got things under control now.
Well, that got downright f'ed in the A.

Aside from technical difficulties, my schedule proceeded to get dry-humped into a fine powder due to work and the holidays, plus having pneumonia for a good portion of January has really set me back further than I would have liked. >.o With any luck, I should be back to business on Monday. For the three of you who even remotely keep up with anything in this thread. lol

For those who are still sticking around and humoring my dopey koala ass and my terrible videos, I love you. <3 Stay amazing.

Short story: Hiatus until further notice.

Long story: I had 4 episodes recorded almost immediately following the last video. Genuinely had a schedule going again. However, after hours of editing, rerecording, more editing, and getting more and more frustrated as time went on, I came to a realization: I haven't been 100% satisfied with ANY video I've made. And it irked me more than you can believe. Being honest, I had started this as equal parts fun side project, and equal parts potential source of side income if things went well. Now, it's become more than either of those, much more. I like entertaining people, making them smile and laugh, making them happy, if even for a moment. As such, I want what I do to be as enjoyable as humanly possible: Looking good, sounding good, and being good.

I'm currently in the process of saving up for better equipment, like legit stuff. Good mic, capture card, software, computer, the games and systems (As needed). I want to do A LOT of different kinds of videos: Guides, Challenges, multiplayer game shenanigans, etc. I want them all to be good. Great, even. I'm not saying I want to be the next big gaming youtuber, because I don't. Some people actually like my stuff, which is weird but hey I don't judge, and I want to give them content actually worth watching, instead of some half-assed edited nonsense, and to do that, I need to treat my videos better. That's why there has been nothing from me in 4 months. I plan on redoing EVERY game I've done, bar some, with updated quality whenever I can get the new equipment.

Long story short (Isn't that what short story is?): I'm starting over, and I'm going to do it right this time.

Long story short (Isn't that what short story is?): I'm starting over, and I'm going to do it right this time.
Dude that is awesome! I hope you are able to achieve your goals!

I've been in a similar situation lately where it is like "Man I really enjoy streaming and making videos" but money as usual is an issue. I've been inspired by techtubers like Linus and since work is better left unsaid I've been doing a ton of research into everything. if I can get what I want to get then I think everything will work out. I guess the only thing I can say is don't give up, if you put your mind to it, you can achieve anything!

Good luck mate!

(edit) PS. It might be time to have your own brand to grow with. (just food for thought)

Back