Chiba's Let's Play

What he means to say is, never.

lelelel
You weren't technically wrong, but you are. :3

Seriously, though. I have everything in place. New everything, better quality, etc. My main issue is that I have no opportunity to record in peace. If I'm not working, I'm babysitting my siblings' kids. If I'm not doing either, people are asleep, with two being small children who go to school. Hopefully by the end of the month, I'll have the ability to resume recording. However, considering my sister and her two kids were supposed to only stay for a month, and it's been 4 now.... yeah... not holding my breath.

:snorlax:

You weren't technically wrong, but you are. :3

Seriously, though. I have everything in place. New everything, better quality, etc. My main issue is that I have no opportunity to record in peace. If I'm not working, I'm babysitting my siblings' kids. If I'm not doing either, people are asleep, with two being small children who go to school. Hopefully by the end of the month, I'll have the ability to resume recording. However, considering my sister and her two kids were supposed to only stay for a month, and it's been 4 now.... yeah... not holding my breath.

:snorlax:
Damn life! But anything good is worth waiting for! :D

tl;dr update: I'm a moron.

Update: I choose the /best/ times to do things... Health spiked, work picked up because of the holiday, forgetting how the hell I did this originally has led to two failed recordings. I'm wanting to do this perfectly now, where I'm happy with everything. Problem is that I'm going to nitpick the hell out of everything. Tomorrow should be the official start of things, as the holiday has now passed and my health has returned. I appreciate those who are still interested in my stupid ventures into entertainment, despite my constant issues. You all deserve a rockin' high five, and a non alcoholic drink of your choosing.

What? Don't look at me like that. Alcohol's expensive.

Lesson of the day: Double check your settings before attempting to render a video. >.>; It took 3 tries to get this one to not be stupid.

New to my channel is 1080p videos. Before anyone asks, no. I'm not capable of 60 fps. Yet. Hopefully, the difference in quality is noticeable to those who remember my old stuff.

Last edited:
Can't catch a break....

Aside from personal issues, my computer decided it wanted to kill itself while updating, which basically locked all OS functionality on my computer. Had to restore it to factory default in order to fix it. This led to about a week of getting things fixed and back in order. Finally get all that done and then my computer decides it no longer wants to recognize my capture card. =___= Currently trying several things to fix it. I know it's not the capture card, as my computer detects it when I plug it up, however it still refuses to let me use it, so I'm assuming it's an issue with my USB hub.

Next video won't be out until after the holidays. Stay beautiful. :snorlax:

Back