Chrome May Become World's #1 Browser

Nice!
I absolutely adore Chrome, but Opera is good too. But Firefox... and Safari...

AND OH CELESTIA NO NOT IE.

Well, I think part of the reason IE is so "popular" is that a lot of companies use IE on their PCs and don't allow other web browsers to be installed/downloaded. I know with my company (2nd largest Credit Union in the US) we're not allowed to download anything at all. My wife's firm will delete anything that has been downloaded onto their PCs within a day and that a lot of the systems she uses aren't even compatible with anything BUT IE.

I think I prefer Chrome more than any other browser, myself. Although I wish there were a home button on the browser, but that can be overlooked with the ability to search for things in the URL window/bar. It seems I've been having a lot of issues with Flash player in Chrome recently in that it will crash after a certain amount of time. I don't think I've had the same issue with Firefox, and I don't even bother using IE except when I'm forced to here at work.

I use an older FireFox version as it works amazing. The only time I use Chrome is if I need to play a game in my browser so I can max my flash speed. (flash seems to run alot smoother on chrome)

I use an older FireFox version as it works amazing. The only time I use Chrome is if I need to play a game in my browser so I can max my flash speed. (flash seems to run alot smoother on chrome)
Me too. Do you use 3.6.25? I like it a lot, so I don't really want to switch to Firefox 162 or whatever version they're on now. Too many versions.

Me too. Do you use 3.6.25? I like it a lot, so I don't really want to switch to Firefox 162 or whatever version they're on now. Too many versions.
I use somewhere around that, too lazy to check. Aurora is also great and it's another different browser by Mozzila.

the only one reason i use IE is for government sites and school site because its the only one they allow you have access :D
95% of my time I'm on linux but noooooo, i have to have windows just for that and for my itunes too. and spend 80 bucks on
vmware because I'm too lazy to dual boot it instead :D
no but really... who does use IE? rank chrome or firefox is #1 on my list. Heck even Cnet recommends that when you buy
a new laptop or pc to have firefox or chrome installed.
How-Google-Chrome-Logo-is-Made-thefunnyads-com.jpg

the only one reason i use IE is for government sites and school site because its the only one they allow you have access :D
95% of my time I'm on linux but noooooo, i have to have windows just for that and for my itunes too. and spend 80 bucks on
vmware because I'm too lazy to dual boot it instead :D
no but really... who does use IE? rank chrome or firefox is #1 on my list. Heck even Cnet recommends that when you buy
a new laptop or pc to have firefox or chrome installed.
How-Google-Chrome-Logo-is-Made-thefunnyads-com.jpg
Lol. Never noticed that

Edit: the chrome logo there is outdated

Chrome boy is destroying that
ya i know but its still cool XD
you should see how CNet shows you 10 must have on your new pc or laptop and they said get
firefox or chrome right when you start up your computer XD

Firefox+vs+Chrome.jpg
B!t<[π

Back