• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Classic is no more!

crafteroftemines

As most of you have figured out this is fake. But what if this wasn't? What if this was real? Why was that decision made? And will we still not have to donate to play? And is survival being payed for like classic? If wooty can answer this that would be incredible.

Actually, crafter.. the title of this thread is fairly accurate. Mojang broke everything and killed classic... and nobody really cares *shrugs*

Classic is pretty dead so it wouldn't be that bad.
Im the Only one On classic these days
#ForeverAlone
Actually, crafter.. the title of this thread is fairly accurate. Mojang broke everything and killed classic... and nobody really cares *shrugs*
it's not like no one cares, it's just that we can't do shit about it :/
also stfu with these "classic's dead" threads, yes we know, let it die quietly, and let us enjoy the last of it's days
All of this.

in response to everything displayed, i withdraw all questions but submit another one

Do we get payed for having this server?

Skins. Also they are changed to location of the link to play classic so it is much more difficult to find now. Also I believe you can only make an account if you buy the game now.
You have to buy the game to make an account name. When you sign up it requires an email. All you can do with just the email is play the demo. So if there are new people they would have had to buy the game to play classic.

Ahh thanks for the info. Yeah, I noticed it was harder to find the link now. It does seem unlikely that many people would buy the game and then play classic :)

There are some servers with a plugin that will still let people that have not bought the game and made the account after the 'the patch' can still join. It does so by letting people with @ in there name to still join. So basically when they join in they will have [emailname]@ but without the domain. That was just my experience the last time I tried to make another account, patches could have changed it, but I still see some servers with people that have '@' in their name.

I wonder if the Mojang license agreement says you can't allow people without Minecraft accounts to log in to a server running their code, though?

Back