Commissions Thread- Paws and Whiskers Edition

Kitty_Bojingles

/raises paw

Hi guys, It's Kitty. I know I don't post too often on the boards but I will be changing that soon enough. You guys might know me as Zen's sister, or the girl that drew the pokemon avatars like 3 months after everybody asked for them. (My sincerest of apologies for that)
sad-cat.jpg

Sooo I've come to the conclusion (with Zen's help of course) That I'll be doing custom Avatars and whotnot. (Whatnot referring to reference pages for ponies, furries, and everything in between.)

Avatars (Seasonal Avatars aswell!): (Mostly TF2 related. Please specify what you would like otherwise - I'd automatically assume it'd be TF2 related)
svrqtlk.png

Chibi Ponies/Ponies/Reference Sheets:
oatmeal_raisin_reference_sheet_by_pwnyx-d6wgecz.png

dwarf_pony_reference_by_pwnyx-d6t7iu9.png

pegasus_adopts_by_pwnyx-d6vekyo.png

candle_wick_batch_1_by_pwnyx-d6vwph3.png

winter_pony_batch__auction___by_pwnyx-d6u9x2f.png

(I can draw ponies in /a lot/ of different styles.)

Sawnick Crap:
miss_molly_mays_by_stop_trying-d6w1jhl.png

kia_the_shark_by_stop_trying-d6vxlfu.png

Furry/Anthro:
1477523_611868602200237_1182247110_n.jpg

tumblr_mwp9bpNvQU1swkfyno1_400.gif

tumblr_mwcaqz8eqf1swkfyno1_400.png

Uhm- It's going to be like, $2-$10 for most things You'll have to pay via paypal aswell.

If you'd like a commission please tell me what kind (referring to the titles above) and a DIGITAL reference to the character/thing you want me to draw.

I am able to do seasonal avatars. This means Spring, Winter, Sumer, and Fall. For 4 avatars it will be $20 unshaded, and $25 shaded. (If you're wanting a seasonal avatar please link me to a reference of your TF2 loadout/whatever you wanted and I'll see what I can do. The price may rise in complexity with said loadout.)

My paypal is @ [email protected]

You also do not pay unless you're satisfied. I'm more worried about the quality of my work for others than the payment. (Just please don't skip out on me.)

Kitten3.jpg

<3 Love to hear from you guys.

You can make money from this shit?
Dude I should start drawing things
You can't be rude or sarcastic to your customers so I doubt you'd get too much attention outside of T9K my little kangaroo.
I will be hitting you up for an avatar or two shortly <3
QwQ oh goodness. I can guarantee these won't be rushed like the pokemon avatars thread. You can either email me the details or whatever you want.
That's.... actually cheap. ._. I'd ask for something, but I'm broke atm. :<
I would've made an exception because of your graceful and mighty beard, but alas, it has been slain by the mighty razor.

I might end up hitting you up for an orange and black pony avatar shortly. We'll see. :3

You can't be rude or sarcastic to your customers so I doubt you'd get too much attention outside of T9K my little kangaroo.
QwQ oh goodness. I can guarantee these won't be rushed like the pokemon avatars thread. You can either email me the details or whatever you want.
I would've made an exception because of your graceful and mighty beard, but alas, it has been slain by the mighty razor.
xD I wouldn't want to be an exception. <3 Hard work, especially requested work, should always yield something as payment. :3 I'd feel terrible if you didn't charge me.

Back