• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

connorray2

hello... today while looging on i had the bad surpriose of seeing my base being grief by someone named connorray2...

he spam block all over the place and use some of my item but i can'T tell witch one yet :/ unsort all my chest and bvroke my fence so my animal all free now :( also a villager is missing :(

here some screenies ...

so i wanna revert and ban this guys please :(

hello... today while looging on i had the bad surpriose of seeing my base being grief by someone named connorray2...

he spam block all over the place and use some of my item but i can'T tell witch one yet :/ unsort all my chest and bvroke my fence so my animal all free now :( also a villager is missing :(

here some screenies ...

Would you mind possibly saying where this is? And I'm sorry those screenshots are far too small for me to be able to see anything...

here some screenies ...

You can take ingame screenshots with the "f2" button. They are saved in your ".minecraft" folder in the subfolder called "Screenshots". To access your .minecraft folder, type "%appdata%" in your File Explorer.

Back