Console Wars: The Saga Begins

Wooty

Staff member
This thread is reserved for all discussion of "which console is better." PS3? Xbox? Wii? Super Nintendo? Keep it all in here. Any console wars outside of this thread will be removed, and flaming will not be tolerated. Have a good time.

PS: We all know that every console has it's own merits and downsides. :doy:

As a ps3 owner i would like to point out that
PS3 HAS NO GAMES... jk: ). It is true that ps3 has barely any exclusives worth wild but i got my ps3 due to having 2 xbox 360's breaking on me and so far even though i play the same games i played on my 360 i like it better because i dont have to play to pay online.

Commodore 64, bitches. Because you can't write a term paper on a Super NES.

he does have a point... but don't we have the Computer now for that zach?

as for my choice i perfer my 360 since everyone owns one and online, but i always had a good time with the gamecube games.

I agree marsh, but I know a lot of people who play PC games too.

Probably still to early to call it. No one has their hands on a PS4 or Xbone yet.

At least things are starting to calm down since Microsoft decided to rework their asinine DRM policies.

In the meantime, I've decided indefinitely that wireless controllers hooked up to the PC is still a viable way to enjoy console gaming without the need of buying a console. With some tech savvy skills a PC can run many console games cross platform.

My fav console is still the PSX and PS2 and some dreamcast... nostalgia.

PC gaming has been my fave thing since almost 2 years ago. before that, was a vast array of consoles: Every PS, Xbox, Sega genesis, NES, SNES, Gamecube, Nintendo 64.

Uhm, i do have a legitly old "console" the Mattel Intellevision.

look it up. i have one. it's so odd, yet so awesome to own,

PC gaming has been my fave thing since almost 2 years ago. before that, was a vast array of consoles: Every PS, Xbox, Sega genesis, NES, SNES, Gamecube, Nintendo 64.

Uhm, i do have a legitly old "console" the Mattel Intellevision.

look it up. i have one. it's so odd, yet so awesome to own,

Mattel_Intellivision_01.jpg

Woah. Looks pretty old. Reminds me of the 1950s stuff :P

Back