CONTEST: Christmas

quazymoodo

No, I said it!
Not Project: Christmas...
CONTEST: CHRISTMAS!

Make a form of media that truly represents a Team 9000 Christmas, either a video, or music, or a picture, or a... pony shrine of Christmas... or something. Anyways, make something, and make it good.

Rules:

-- No stick figures. That means you, CreeperT9k. *Creeps teh Creeper*

-- Send it in BEFORE THE END OF CHRISTMAS EVE ! Any later than my time (Christmas at 12:00 AM CST) will not qualify for the contest.

-- Nothing rude, offensive, or overly-profane is allowed. I will accept religious parodies (e.g., JesusRaptor.png) because this is a religious holiday.... Just don't make it offensive.... Hehe..... Tim Tebow at a Nativity Scene carrying Jesus as a football.... hehe... ANYWAYS...

-- Keep all conversations related to the contest in teh thread. Please. It's my pet peeve! :poop:

PRIZES! WOO!: Because it's the time of giving, There'll be two winners! Yay...?! :ninja:

First Prize - Half Life 2 (WTF?) :mad:
Second Prize - VVVVVV (WTF?) :mad:

I know, I know.... these are old games. Like, REALLY old. Oh well! I don't have these games, so it's a chance for people who don't have the games either to get the games! If someone wins who already has the game(s), they'll be able to participate in Project: Fruitcake, the only cake project we wish were a lie (Just re-gift the damned gift until someone who doesn't have it gets it)!

Have fun, make up what ever, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Gesundheit, Happy Winter's Solstice, Good Bye, 2011, Hello Apocalypse, etc.

GG! *Begin!*

PS: Don't steal Menorah the Explorer. He's mien!

Instead of all these random contests that are out of the blue..

Why didn't we all just chip in to one big conest? ( Essentially what me and rev have established ).

Practically everyone is hosting some sort of giveaway.

Why didn't we all just chip in to one big conest? ( Essentially what me and rev have established ).

I would chip into the one you and rev are doing but
.,,..,,.,.,.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or... Everyone could chip in to my TF2 competition.

That too.

Or everyone could wait till I get back in a month, since I will be starting all the contests up again. That way we have some kind of organization. Just saying.

You haven't started one yet, and we don't know how we can help -_-

Back